Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: any fans of Danger Danger on here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    any fans of Danger Danger on here?

    like a cross of Journey meets Bon Jovi.
    good melodic rock band. The singer Ted Poley had a new solo album coming ou soon. you can check out a new song from him at this link. awesome melidic song. very typical early Danger Danger
    http://www.hardrockhaven.net/
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any fans of Danger Danger on here?

    Was a fan of them when they came out back in '90. Went to see them at Johnson City with Slaughter and Kiss the same year.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any fans of Danger Danger on here?

    I went to that concert. Little Caesar was the original opening act so I went and bought the cassette then learned that they had been replaced by Danger Danger so I had to go buy that too. I hate going to a show and not knowing the songs. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: any fans of Danger Danger on here?

    I saw them (Danger Danger) several times that year. I'm a huge KISS fan, so I followed that tour to various cities. I liked the DD song about "Rock in America" but I don't rember the exact title (not to be confused with a similar titled Night Ranger song). Seemed like a good band. If I remember correctly, it seems like they sounded a bit edgier (and better in my opinion) live. Of course, that seems to be the case with most groups.
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •